Checks that are ran on employers can differ from employer to employer. The most common employment background checks can include:
- Identification check- Confirms your Passport or Drivers License is valid and matches a picture of your face to the photo in the document
- Social Security Number Trace- Validates your Social Security Number and tells us any Alias names that are associated with your person. This also shows Address history and will tell Vetty what addresses and counties you are associated with.
- Sex Offender Registry Search- Checks whether or now you are a registered sex offender.
- Terrorist Watchlist- Checks many sanctions lists to show if you appear on any sanctions lists
- Criminal Records searches (County Criminal, Federal Criminal, National Criminal) to determine if you candidate has been convicted of a crime.
- Driving Records Check (MVR)- Shows whether or not the Drivers License is valid, when it expires and any infractions or charges on the license.
- Education Verification- Vetty will contact your educational institution to verify major, dates of attendance, if you graduated and any degrees obtained.
- Employment history- Contacts your previous employers to verify your employment, title, and dates of employment.
- Drug testing- If drug testing is included, Vetty will schedule you to go in for drug testing with a nearby lab. The drugs that will be checked can vary from employer to employer. Please check with your employer if you have any questions about the substances being tested for.