If you are a client of Vetty, there are a few ways to start a background check on your candidates. Once you add the candidate, they will automatically receive an email and text message (if applicable) to submit their information so Vetty can start the background check.
Adding a Candidate Manually
- Log into Vetty at https://client.vetty.co/
- Click on New Candidate in the top left hand side of the screen
- Fill in the candidate's information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number (optional)
- Select the check box if you would like to enable text messaging
- Select Location if these are enabled on your account.
- Select the Package you would like to Run on the candidate
- Click Place Order
- Click on the Bulk Upload tab on the left-hand side of your Vetty dashboard
- Click Sample CSV File to download the sample CSV file
- Delete the sample information and fill in the candidate's names and email addresses
- Click on the Packages tab on the left hand side of the screen
- Copy the package ID(s) that you would like to use for the Bulk Upload
- Paste them in the packageid field
- Save the csv file
- Upload the csv on the Bulk Upload tab and click Place Order
Through an ATS, API or Partner Integration
If you are or would like to be integrated with your ATS, please view one of the below articles. Don't see your ATS? Email your Sales Rep, Account Manager or CSM to request an integration. This may be in progress, on our roadmap or something we can discuss for the future.
To initiate a background check through API, please use apidocs.vetty.co to set up the integration. Need a sandbox account? Please write to your CSM
To create an API key, head to Settings in Vetty, then API Management
From here, you can create Web Hooks as well as add API keys and disable API Keys.